Apr 8, 2011

Ellery's baptism and 3 Month update : )

We were so excited to have Ellery baptized at Fifth Church! It worked out that they were doing baptism on a weekend we were going to be in town. She wore the same dress that I wore when I was baptized. My mom made it and actually both of my sisters wore it as well. Super special!
Couldn't get a smile for the full length shot...
but she gave one for the close up : ) She is just three months in this picture. I was slacking and forgot to make a little sign. oh well. At three months she is a GREAT sleeper. She will sleep 8-9 hours straight at night! Sometimes it's midnight or later before she goes to sleep, but at least she will sleep a long time after that! She is still a momma's girl, but is getting better when Gerrad is holding her : ) Good thing cause I will eventually be going back to work!
Jackson and his cousin Rowen. Jackson's trying to be a big helper and give Rowen his paci : )
The best attempt at a family photo with the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment